I understand there are some men who aren't comfortable with my unconventional approach to "dating." In fact, my advances have straight-up been rejected and I won't lie...I get abashed for a moment. I am a girl human after all. But I always get reassured because, I know, if those men had given me a true chance, they would've been under the Iroar spell faster than you can say 'smoley-oley.'
So this entry is dedicated to those men who missed out on the funness that is me (I write this with a particular Blasian named Melvin in mind) and 10 reasons on why I'm the best girlfriend/f-buddy in the world:
- I don't play games- This is not 100% fool-proof because girls, by nature, are cunning and manipulative. I'm just as non game-playing as a girl can get. If I'm upset, you'll know. If I want you to do something, I'll tell you. I always hear girls say "I have too much pride to yadda yadda yadda." These are always the girls who are avid game-players. STFU. Having too much pride in anything isn't good...especially in relationships.
- I don't nag- I'm a complainer fo sho...but there is a huge difference between complaining about life things in general (which I do) and directing that complaining at someone until he wants to die. Girls are professional naggers and it gets worse when they become wives or moms. The truth is, guys ALWAYS do shit that is worthy of nagging. Most cases, it's things they DON'T do that make you want to nag. But nagging won't accomplish anything except make him want to run to a stripper. As my boyfriend, you can play as many video games as you want...smoke as much weed...go out drinking with 'your boys.' As long as you have goals and are being productive and doing successful man-things, I won't say anything.
- You can do whatever you want - this is piggy-backing on #2 (hehe...piggy-backing). I don't know why girls are always telling their boyfriends 'you can't do this,' 'you can't go there.' SHUT UP. Just let them do whatever they want. As mentioned in #2, as my boyfriend, you can do anything you want. Just don't fuck another girl or go to weird massage parlors. I understand that there are douchebags that shouldn't be trusted. But why would you date guys like that? I don't so letting a guy roam free is nary a problem for me.
- I won't ever get fat- Getting into a relationship is proven to make couples gain weight...and it's true. I've watched my married friends get fatter and fatter. Ick. Some people are deathly afraid of flying, I'm deathly afraid of gaining weight. I can guarantee that no matter how old I get or how many babies I pop out, I will always keep my body in shape. To be fair though, why is it always the girls getting ragged on for gaining weight? It's not like men stay in the best shape either. At least when a girl gains weight, their bewbs and ass get bigger, which is a good thing as long as you aren't floppy. When a guy gains weight, it's just....gross. Bulgy love handles and that oddly firm beer-belly? No thank you. Guys should get dumped for gaining just like girls do.
- I will never be opposed to having sex-I never understood frigid women. Why are you saying no to sex? That's like saying no to tickling a baby...or whatever makes you extremely happy. I'm always DTF. In my previous relationships, if we stopped having sex, that was all your doing. If you initiate it or ask for it and we aren't in questionable surroundings, I will 95% of the time say yes. 5% rejection comes from if I haven't showered or feel dirty at which point, I'm doing you a favor.
- You won't ever have to shower me with gifts or 'wine and dine me'-I'm morally opposed to flowers, teddy bears, chocolate, and diamonds. Flowers are a pain to clean up after they die, and teddy bears are only for three year-olds. Gifting them to a grown women is a waste of fabric and stuffing. Giving chocolate is asking for me to get fat. Diamonds are stupid. I hate going out to eat so I'm perfectly content with Friday night date nights (or any date night) only consisting of watching a family-friendly movie, eating a dinner we cooked together, getting sloshed on vodka and baked on weed , and having raunchy sex. I don't base how much my boyfriend loves me on how much $ he spends on me. If my boyfriend wants to do something nice for me, do the dishes, leave the toilet seat down, and don't pee all over the bathroom...make the bed, take the trash out... Do shit that I don't want to do. Oh...But if it's my birthday or Christmas, I do expect gifts. I'll give you a list of things I want. And you give me a list of things you want.
- $ expenditures will always be 50/50- Or at worst, 65/35...especially if a bf makes more money than me. As long as I'm mobile, I will be working...or at least have my own $ to spend. I cringe when I see those couples where the man pays for everything. As a man, I would NOT date a bitch who wants everything paid for. Who u think u is? Crowned princess of Arabia? Personally, I feel really uncomfortable having someone spend too much $ on me. I understand there are guys who genuinely want to 'take care of you.' but if you, as a man, are overly insistent on paying for shit (ie: Asian men), something is wrong with you. PS. This changes if I marry you. Bearing children necessitates a situation where the dude SHOULD pay for most things..cuz I don't see a desk comin' out your vagina.
- I will never go psycho-bitch on you-Carrie Underwood ruined her boyfriend's souped up 4-wheel drive. Left Eye burned her boyfriend's house down. Psycho bitches kill their boyfriends/husbands/mistresses. Sorry but no man is worth being incarcerated over...unless he kills a family member or molests my future children. Keying a car, blowing up a phone, throwing things, fucking your best friend... Meh. That's psycho-bitch behavior that you'll never find me doing. This is where a good kind of 'pride' comes in. Although I've thrown things in the past but only because he threw something at me.
- I'll give you your space- My sister is convinced that I'm "needy" because when I have a boyfriend, a lot of my time is spent with him. She's in the camp that plays games (or she used to be) so she thinks girls should pretend they're not into the guy by not texting or calling them or asking to hang out with them when in reality, they're the ones that are obsessing over the guy in the time they're not together. In a relationship, it's a-o-normal for the participants to spend a great deal of time together especially at the onset. However, as time goes on, space is needed, especially by the males. A lot of females don't understand this and take it as a dis when the guy asks for time away. Also, a lot of girls ALWAYS want to be in the guy's presence even when he is with his dude-friends. EW. Hanging out with a bunch of dudes, watching them watch sports or play video games is a reason for me to want to kill myself. Go do your own thing, I'll go workout and lay in bed watching Youtube and porn. I love and value my Iroar solo time. So contrary to popular belief, I am not needy. It's not MY fault the guy always wants to hang out with me. Hehehe.
- When it's over, it's over-I'm a connoisseur of break-ups...meaning, I deal with it very well. If you break up with me, I won't go #8. Chances are, I'm already deciding which guy I want to bang next so peace out. We'll be cordial though.
There you have it. I know I come off as arrogant and like "I'm the cool girlfriend because blah blah blah." All I'm saying is essentially that anyone can date anyone and that there is a lot of unnecessary bullshit in many relationships. In my personal situation, there are lots of dudes who think I'm "not their type" (ahem Melvin ahem) because I don't do things in a conventional way or what have you... but a good girlfriend is a good girlfriend. I'm always in a relationship and from all the relationships I've been in, I've learned how to be an awesome, low-maintenance/low-drama girlfriend that most mentally healthy men would appreciate. So, in actuality, I am your type.. you just don't know it.. biatch! *flaps arms*
Oh. As a post script, I must say (and past men can attest to this) that the drinking-Iroar is not the same as what I mentioned up there. I have 10 great girlfriend qualities but the one huge downside of dating me is dating the drunk Iroar. Sorry...but not everyone is perfect. =)
Who wouldn't wanna date me?