- Punching my newly-upgraded-loverboy-into-temporary-boyfriend numerous times in the facial area.
- Introducing temporary-boyfriend as my 'lover' to my dad and telling him bf and I were 'non-platonic.'
- Yelling at Wasabi House employees and their tweenaged boys.
- Yelling at every passerbyer.
- Yelling and hurling insults at the Dunwoody Tavern bartender.
- Running into several people from high school and rambled on about god-knows-what.
- Getting into bf's car and kicking him the entire duration of our drive home.
- Threw my shoe out the window.
- Got out in the middle of the street, fleeing and crying then laughing and laying down. *shudders*
- Ripped off bf's rearview mirror.
- Had my ex-boytoy#2 call bf (while I was passed out) and tell him to meet him at the park and bring "nothing but his fists" in exchange for $30.
The following morning, my dad texted me and said that he was ashamed of me and that if I was going to 'live that lifestyle,' not to do it at his restaurant.
So comes my 209348029384th attempt at controlling my drinking. *sigh*
Since writing is my #1 healthy hobby I have, I will aim to write on here way more often, ideally on a daily basis, especially since one of my courses this semester focuses on the subject of writing. I kinda sorta wanna be a writer.
I will also get more into my health training and get toned. One of my goals is to run a marathon. I fucking hate running though.
Because of the more frequent updating, the juicy tmi-bits of my life will decrease. But since I'm steadily working on my body, the number of scantily-dressed photos of Iroar will increase.
It's a fair trade-off, in my opinion.
Good, sober night. =(
Now that should be a better night.