July 24, 2012

Go Hard


"Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. if you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding." - Betty White


Hilarious!!!!! 



Kreayshawn has a new video and I love the song. Super catchy!!!



I can't get these songs outta my head. 



I got my roommate's 4 year old son singing this song non-stop...which is unfortunate since I'm pretty sure it's about sucking dick. Oops. He's also saying "shooooooooot." Crap. 


I love this song and I'm beginning to like Demi Lovato which is shocking because I normally dislike Latina girls and this was the girl who was having butt sex on bunkbeds at parties while people were filming her because she was drug-crazed outta her mind....at least do that shit in private girl! But everyone knows Disney stars are the most fucked up...but she seems to be getting her shit together and she actually sings pretty well.

Where the hell can I pirate music these days? I have a list of songs I want to download so I make a CD for my hooptie. I've been listening to the same CD for the past year. 

Gonna go twerk out.  


No comments:

Post a Comment