July 13, 2012

One month later.

Oops. It's been one month since I've last updated. I know. I don't know why I am not updating. I have all the time in the world and all these things I want to write about... It's probably because I feel nobody reads this. My motivation for writing feeds off of attention and comments. It's sad. I don't know how blogs get so popular especially when they suck.

Anyways, for the past month, I've been playing...and as stupid as it sounds, playing means drinking, toking, boinking (shaddap Enoch), and hanging out with  my gfs. It's a much needed break because the past 13 months I was doing none of that...well, except the first one. I just got back from Atlanta. I stayed there for two weeks and just like I expected, I wanted to move back when I was so dead set on staying in this area. So for the next two weeks or so, I'll be making half-assed attempts to find a job here (DMV) but will most likely return to Atlanta and find temporary work before I set off on my adventures abroad.

Okay. I just wanted to write that quick update. I'm going to try and get my lost passport replaced now...then I'll come back and write more. Woot woot.

You go Miley. Oh I wish I were 19 again...though not engaged...and able to drink (legally).

1 comment:

  1. omg this is my fave miley outfit ever! cholas!!! i need a bloody mary just reading this....

    ReplyDelete