January 8, 2012

Kreayshawn

Just spent the past two hours looking up everything Kreayshawn.

All I've gotta say is...wowwwwww... very interesting. I wish I were 22 again and could get away with dressing/acting like that.

It sucks getting older.

Gooooooooo Kreayshawn! You are hilarious...and awesome...and dress soooooo cute! We need more girls like this. I'm a fan...even though she's a zygote. I got the swag and it's pumpin' out my ovaries. She sho does...and she's a white girl!!! FINALLLLLLY. A non-boring white girl. *jumps up and down*












Gangsta.


The more interviews I watch of her, the more she appeals to me. I mean, it is obvious that she is very young, but she has similar views to mine. She reminds me a lot of how I was when I was her age (gosh that sounds patronizing) but I was not as extreme, though now that I look back, I wish I had been more extreme. I'm such not a risk-taker... I'm a pussy and I'm also not as creative. Ohmg.. I am admitting that a white girl is more flavorful than me! What has this world commmmmme to?  

Kreayshawn, can I join your White Girl Mob? I'll be the ajumma!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment