January 5, 2012

My Useless Strength

I can see my body getting more toned. It sounds narcissistic, but I watch myself working out and I inspire myself by doing so. My sister was going through  my pictures on my phone, and she noticed how most of the pictures are of me posing in my workout gear. I told her I'm my own thispiration. But it's not like I'm like "Dayummmm! My body's hottttt!" (O~kay.. I do a little....but I know the reality of the situation.. I'm a butter-face, I'm okay with that). But more so, I'm looking at those pictures because they make me want to workout more to get more toned.

I can't help but think that while I may look strong, my muscles are completely useless. I don't use them for anything except to look good. I wish I could fight like Ashley Judd in Kiss the Girls ie: kick a potential rapist's ass. When I get some $$, I want to take a martial arts class for real...or a dance class, but I would feel so dumb. Gotta get over it.

The reason I write this is because of this woman: Jenyne Butterfly. I don't know much about her at all. I just know she is an awesome pole dancer. I wonder if she's an actual stripper. Even though I think strippers are among the scum of the earth, I can't help but admire this girl's body and how fucking strong she is. I bet most guys can't do it. Do you know how fucking hard females have to workout to achieve that strength?!??!?!

Observe...but skip to the 1:23 mark for the real action. The first part is completely retarded. I guarantee you will say "holy shittttt" or "whoa" throughout. I did.


Goddamn. She is goooooooood. I'm jealous. 

No drinking tonight!!! That's four nights in a row bitches...though this weekend I will drink. I know I said I would hold off for a week, but what's the point of a weekend if you don't slizzard?...though my goal is not to get slizzard...just warm and fuzzy.

Bedtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment